End of Year/New Year
- The IRS has issued an extension to furnish 1095-C forms for reporting year 2018 to employees by March 4, 2019
- For reporting year 2018, the due dates to file information returns 1094-C and 1095-C with the IRS have not been extended and are due as followed:
- February 28, 2019 for paper filers
- April 1, 2019 for electronic filers
- Form W-2 must be furnished to employees by January 31, 2019
- The due date for filing 2018 Forms W-2, W-2AS, W-2CM, W-2GU, W-2VI, W-3, and W-3SS with the SSA is January 31, 2019, whether you file using paper forms or electronically
- Form 1099 and 1099-MISC must be furnished to workers by January 31, 2019
- The due date for filing forms 1099 and 1099-MISC is January 31, 2019
Year End/New Year Program Releases
New programs for year end forms and filing as well as any published state and IRS tax changes will be available end of December to early January. Any additional tax changes that are published early January will be available end of January to early February. Go to the bottom resource bar and click on Help – OPENRDA Press Releases for program release information and OPENRDA Product Announcements for more information regarding the program changes.
New Year Reminders
Please click this link to access the wikis with new year reminders.