New OpenRDA 4.0 Programs release version 4.0.46-40331 are available on the web. Programs Included in this release:
- New York State Tax Report
- 2019 North Dakota School District Annual Report
- Georgia Quarterly Unemployment File
- Pennsylvania Enhanced Retirement File
- Georgia State Health Benefit PUF File
- Georgia TRS File
- North Dakota TFFR Report and File
- Total Expense by Employee and Job-Calendar
- Total Expense by Employee and Job-Fiscal
- ESS Upload Document Type
Please see Product Announcements for more information regarding program changes.
A range on Percentage has been added to this report.
The file has been modified to use the contract months only from Job Masters marked as Primary Job. The TRS jobs that should be reporting the contract months on the TRS file should have the Primary Job box checked on the Job Master.
The AUF file for state health has been modified to use Group Health Eligibility Date for Hire Date as well as adding an indicator for Summer Transfers on the Benefits tab which will also use the Group Health Eligibility Date.
The file has been modified to include employees on unpaid leave of absence. The leave without pay Leave ID is now required when creating the file.