It is with great joy that the team at RDA wishes you a very Merry Christmas. The celebration of the most wonderful gift of all time, the birth of Jesus Christ, is reason enough for much rejoicing, hope and good cheer. Below are a few of my favorite verses for this season.
- Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel. Isaiah 7:14
- For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on His shoulders, and His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God. Isaiah 9:6
- The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name Him Jesus.” Luke 1:30-31
- And suddenly there appeared with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased.” Luke 2:13-14
Thank you for another great year. Together we are able to support the following ministries serving those in need. These organizations meet the physical needs of widows, orphans and others that are hurting. More importantly, they share the hope of the Gospel.
May our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, continue to richly bless you and your family throughout the new year!
If you would like to learn more about the organizations we/you support, please engage the links below.
Christmas Office Hours:
- Wednesday, December 23rd Closing at 3:00pm EST
- Thursday, December 24th Closed
- Friday, December 25th Closed
New Years Office Hours:
- Thursday, December 31st Closing at 3:00pm EST
- Friday, January 1st Closed