The RDA User Group meeting will be held on Thursday, October 23rd from 9:30am until approximately 12:30pm in the Heart Room. The format of the NDSBA convention changed this year. As a result, we need to move our standard user group meeting time of Thursday afternoon to Thursday morning. There is a conflict for those who plan to attend the School Law Seminar on Thursday morning and will miss the user group meeting. While we did not want that to happen, we will be available to you for one on one question/answer sessions and we can give you a sneak peak at our web-based OpenRDA 4.0 software on Thursday afternoon and all day Friday.
RDA Info for the 2014 NDSBA Convention
- The RDA User Group meeting will be held on Thursday, October 23rd from 9:30am until approximately 12:30pm in the Heart Room.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided during the user group meeting.
- Thursday afternoon and all day Friday, RDA representatives will be available for one on one meetings to discuss current and future RDA products. We will be located in Suite 1264, just behind our booth.
- Thursday evening NDSBA will be hosting a social function, therefore RDA will not host a hospitality suite gathering as we have done in the past. We have made a contribution to the social and will plan to see you there!
- On Friday our booth will be setup just outside suite 1264. Please drop by and see us. For those that missed the User Group Meeting, we will have a laptop setup inside the suite and will be happy to go over RDA hot topics with you.