We just recently wrapped up another successful RDA user group meeting, this one in our home state of Georgia! I’d like to thank our customers that made the trip: Morgan County, City of Chambee, City of Lake Park and Tullahoma City Schools (from Tennessee). I would also like to thank my RDA co-workers that presented topics and the entire RDA team for joining us for lunch. A very special thank you goes out to Dona Todd for organizing the event!
Our presenters covered a wide variety of topics, including:
- Navigation Tips with browse lists, add screens, auto archive and help features
- Decorated Check Stubs
- New Fields in Personnel Demographics
- Deduction Corrections
- Final Validation Reports in Payroll
- New Total Compensation Statement
- ESS Requisitions and P Cards
- Reclassifying PO Vouchers
- Changing Invoice Ids
- Journal Entries through Year Masters
- Multi-Line Journal Entries
- Roll-ups and 10 Level Summary Report
- OpenRDA 4.0
The group got a sneak peek at some of the new OpenRDA 4.0 screens. We are very excited about rolling out our new web based version of OpenRDA. Everyone in attendance did a great job of sharing user stories, tips and ideas. Even our own Kathy DiSalvo learned something from our Chamblee users! Who knew?
For all our other customers, stay tuned for User Group details in your area. Our next stop will be a late summer visit in New York!